Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings at the Atlantis Hotel Melbourne are accepted.
The Terms & Conditions below are for bookings made via the Atlantis Hotel website (www.atlantishotel.com.au).
For bookings made via 3rd party websites / other sources please read their Terms & Conditions carefully as they may be different to ours.
By using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
Your use of some parts or features of the Site may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly of those additional terms and conditions:
- The prices are shown are per room per night and in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and INCLUSIVE OF GST for the numbers of persons and dates selected, unless otherwise indicated.
- Children 0 -12 years occupying the same room with at least one adult and using existing bedding are Free of Charge. Additional charges may apply if extra beds or linen (including rollaways or cots) are required.
All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. The property has the right to refuse any booking when the legal parent/guardian over 18 cannot produce current photo ID.
- Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
- Payment for website bookings is required in full at the time of making your reservation and your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- A confirmation email will be forwarded to your nominated email once the booking is complete.
- The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in that booking.
- Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
- Upon arrival at your selected property Guests must provide valid photo identification for security purposes. In addition, the Guest must also provide a credit card in the name of the photographic ID to secure the accommodation. A Credit Card pre-authorisation may be required to cover incidental items. This may also include an amount to cover a security bond / deposit for damages. The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the credit card company for a period of up to 10 working days (release times may vary, please check with the issuing financial institution). The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit. For more information on this practice we suggest the cardholder contact their issuer. Once a pre-authorisation has been made, we cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount, until we process the final account on departure. This is a restriction placed on us by the bank, and cannot be negotiated. The Atlantis Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise all credit cards upon arrival. Please note this process validates the presented credit card, and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents.
- If your reservation has been made on our website – www.atlantishotel.com.au you may cancel your reservation according to the conditions for that rate. Please see at the end of this document your relevant cancellation and amendment conditions. To cancel your reservation, please contact us directly.
- In the event of a situation whereby the Atlantis Hotel cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, we will undertake to relocate guests into an alternative property of equal or better grading at no expense to the guest.
- The alternatives offered are at our discretion. Should the guest wish to choose a property of a standard other than offered under this condition, then the guest will be required to pay any difference.
- Photos on the website are indicative only.
- Facilities listed may not apply to all room types.
- Atlantis Hotel both for itself and on the behalf of their employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused and they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given in statement made by their service providers in terms of travel arrangements. By utilising the travel services provided by Atlantis Hotel, you agree that:
ATLANTIS HOTEL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE WILFUL OR NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF SUCH CARRIERS AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS. ATLANTIS HOTEL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT, INJURY, DELAY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL LOSS TO YOU OR THOSE TRAVELLING WITH YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORTATION, OR OTHER TRAVEL SERVICES RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY OCCURRENCES OR CONDITIONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF TERRORISM, ACT OF GOD, DEFECTS IN VEHICLES, WAR, STRIKES, THEFT, DELAY, CANCELLATION, CIVIL DISORDER, DISASTER, GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OR CHANGES IN ITINERARY OR SCHEDULE.
Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
- Cancellation and Amendment Conditions for Atlantis Hotel Website Bookings:
– If cancelled more than 24 hours prior to arrival, no cancellation fee will apply.
– If cancelled within 24 hours of arrival, the first nights accommodation will be forfeited by the guest
– 24 Hours is deemed to be 10am prior to the day of arrival.
All reservations made via Atlantis Hotel Website ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for any rewards points.